It’s good to be back! Opening hours and food service times may vary. Check our Facebook page for our latest opening hours.
Why our Pub is great
Our picturesque setting takes some beating. We’re by the canal and next to Burton Waters, the UK’s most prestigious purpose-built marina. Our beautiful beer garden lets you enjoy the views, and savour our fantastic Garden Grill, which cooks fresh food to order when the sun is shining. We have Canal & River Trust, 48 hour visitor moorings, right outside so you can hop ashore for a refreshing beer and some delicious pub grub. Our menus are extensive, full of all your classic favourites, and with many vegetarian, wheat-free and non-gluten options.
We also have our specials, with something a little out of the ordinary for you to try. We’ve got desserts to die for and and tasty ice cream. Our main meals are all Two for One and to save you further we have midweek curry, burger and steak nights, all exceptional value. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
With our extensive food menu, we can cater for all tastes. Try our succulent beef steaks, our beautiful burgers, or one of our many traditional pub classics or our Mega Meals - including our 30oz mega mixed grill! There’s a great choice of specials each day, featuring a world of wholesome, exciting meals for you, and don’t forget those luscious roasts designed to make every Sunday special. Great food – made all the more enjoyable thanks to Two for One.View our Menus